Friday, July 9, 2010

One Last Thing

Some of my favorite discoveries I found on this learning journey were the RSS reader, Creative Commons, Animoto, Delicious, Image Generator, and Ning. I have so many new things to explore! I was surprised there were so many tools that were unknown to me. I have subscribed to several blogs and groups that will help keep me up-to-date on new tools. I would definitely take another discovery program like this in the future.

As I work with elementary science teachers in our district and work on curriculum, here are some things I'd like to implement:
  • I'm thinking about changing the purpose of my blog to focus on elementary science. I could include samples of what teachers' pages might look like as they go through the lessons.
    I would need to add my blog address to my signature in my school email.
  • I'm going to use some simple slide shows as possible "Engage" activities.
  • I will continue to develop my delicious bookmarks with science in mind.
  • I will definitely use what I learned about Creative Commons when selecting images to use in curriculum.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing the 23 Things! Enjoy your vacation - you've earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete