Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thing #12-Create a Slideshow

The creation of the slideshow was not difficult at all, but getting it into this blog took a little playing around. This is just a practice slide show. I downloaded some photos of condensation from the Flickr web site Creative Commons. I've noticed people posting these on their Facebook pages, but for some reason I never looked to see what the site was all about. When I was on MySpace, there was an option to embed a slide show like this onto your site.

I think posting credit is going to be a little bit labor-intensive. I kept trying to copy and paste the credits into this post, but it wouldn't give me "paste" as an option. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this easier?

Photo credits:

Water bottle

water on plant

condensation

2 comments:

  1. Giving credit is a pain. I try to use my own pictures or ones that don't ask for attribution if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see some of you actually finding pictures that are relative to your class. The condensation ones are great!

    ReplyDelete