Friday, July 9, 2010

Thing #23-Ning

Is it ok for me to say I feel like my brain is about to go into overload from so much new information? Ning is a great tool for creating your own social network. I am thinking this would be a good tool to use with elementary Science teachers to encourage networking and collaboration. I know teachers often have questions and are maybe hesitant to email or call the Science department. If we had a Science Ning, perhaps teachers would be a little more likely to get their questions out there and see how others have dealt with problems that pop up. I will definitely revisit the 2.0 network when I get ready to use a new technology to see what has been done and what works. There are so many ideas on that site I can't even think straight. The elementary group looks like one I might join to help me with some of this new technology I've just experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment