Friday, July 9, 2010

Thing #9-Wiki

The wiki was fun, but I couldn't figure out how to get "toc" off my page! It's probably pretty simple, but I couldn't figure it out! It took me a couple of minutes to figure out how to post my own photo. When all else fails, go to the "help" tab! I think everything else in the process of creating this particular wiki page went pretty smoothly. I hope to have more time to play around in a wiki. If I weren't so pressed for time, I could really have fun getting creative with a wiki page. Maybe some night when I can't sleep I'll come in and explore some more.

1 comment:

  1. Creating a wiki was the most difficult "thing" for me, and now I find myself not wanting to use it. I guess I need to "play' some more so I can actually implement it.

    ReplyDelete